lunes, 29 de octubre de 2007

Different ways of love.


I need something to concentrate my mind. This never-ending, perfect and amazing chaos. A mix between me and everything else. I don't know why I'm feeling fine, guess it's something natural. Filters, arrangements, words, changes, bottles and more words and filters. Crossing my mind in just a second. Just resisting ain't our function, we must live 'till our mouths falls in a great smile, 'till a shoulder appears when we're sick and tired of crying alone, 'till someone picks you up when you're still quite not ready. We shall live violently.



I shall live untill this very moment, when I realized I've lived too much.



Now I'm just a soul with nowhere to run, I'm a body with no disguize. Rushing ain't the best way out, but it was my way. I don't want you to be afraid. It was just my way out, I hope sometime you'll understand.

No hay comentarios: